For a healthy and yummy veggie option, I tried these air-fried zucchini slices and thought they were pretty good. Enjoy!
Air-Fryer Zucchini
Ingredients:
- zucchini
- desired seasonings (I used garlic salt and pepper)
- powdered Parmesan cheese
- bread crumbs
Directions:
- Thinly slice one zucchini (makes approximately 3 servings, depending on size).
- Toss with your desired amounts of garlic salt, pepper, powdered Parmesan cheese, and bread crumbs.
- Air-fry for about 12 minutes or until crispy at 400 degrees, tossing the pieces halfway through cooking.
Marsha's Notes:
I tried to make this with grated Parmesan, which just kind of clumped up and burned in the air-fryer, so be sure to use the powdered Parmesan that will more evenly coat and stick to the zucchini. Air-fry until either tender, or keep cooking longer until as crispy as you like. There are no real measurements because zucchinis vary in size, so just use enough of everything to lightly coat each piece and then adjust to your tastes.


No comments:
Post a Comment