Tuesday, May 16, 2023

Egg Frittata (Air Fryer)

 Fun breakfast in the air fryer! You can put whatever stuff you like in omelets into your frittata. This is just what I used today. Enjoy!


Using a nonstick silicone liner in your air fryer basket, spray your liner with nonstick spray and add your desired number of eggs, or in this case, I just used "egg beaters" liquid eggs until my liner had the entire bottom coated at about maybe a 1/2 inch thick. Then add your toppings. Mine were cheese, diced ham, chopped frozen broccoli, chopped shredded carrots, salt and pepper. Give it a stir. Air fry for at 400 degrees for about 20 minutes or until the middle is all cooked through. My top got really crispy brown using the "egg beaters" (not sure if this would happen with regular eggs) so I flipped it over for a prettier presentation, but it was delicious. I topped mine with some hot sauce.

No comments:

Post a Comment