Friday, November 1, 2019

Marsha's Pumpkin Spice Iced Coffee


I love to be able to save a little money and make my own recipes at home for the things that I might splurge on when I am out and about. So I created my own version of the super yummy pumpkin spice iced coffee! Enjoy!

Marsha's Pumpkin Spice Iced Coffee
1 coffee pod of your choice (I used Wide Awake Coffee Co.'s French Vanilla)
1/4 cup simple syrup
1-2 pumps Torani's Brown Sugar Cinnamon Syrup
splash Coffee Mate Pumpkin Spice Creamer

Brew an 8 oz.cup of coffee of your choice. Let cool. Fill a 20 oz. cup 1/3 full of ice cubes. Add 1/4 cup simple syrup (I like Torani's Sugar Free version for zero calories), 1-2 pumps of Torani Brown Sugar Cinnamon Syrup, a splash to 1/4 cup Coffee Mate Pumpkin Spice Creamer (or to your taste). Stir. Top with whipped cream sprinkled with cinnamon sugar for a fun finish. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment