Saturday, September 10, 2022

Homemade Dawn Powerwash Refill

I really love using Dawn Powerwash for those things that don't go into my dishwasher. With the touch of rubbing alcohol that's in the spray, things come out so squeaky clean!!! But buying refills can be expensive, especially when you know how easy it is to make your own.


Homemade Dawn Powerwash Refill

  • 1 oz. rubbing alcohol
  • 2 oz. Dawn liquid dishsoap
  • 13 oz. water

Gently combine the above ingredients into an empty Dawn Powerwash Spray bottle, replace the sprayer and shake to combine. Adjust amounts to your liking. I sometimes use a bit less rubbing alcohol because it can have a strong smell.

To make things even easier, I marked the bottle I use for refills with a permanent marker so I know exactly where to fill the alcohol to, then the liquid soap, and then I just top off the rest of the bottle with water. Easy-peasy!



No comments:

Post a Comment