Tuesday, August 1, 2023

Crockpot Garlic Parmesan Chicken Pasta

Everyone really liked this recipe, but I do have to go out of town to Walmart to get the Buffalo Wild Wing's garlic parmesan sauce, so that was just a tiny bit tricky to find... if you don't live near a store that carries it. Otherwise, I plan on making this again and again! Plus, it doesn't use the whole bottle, so I don't even have to go back to Walmart for awhile.


Crockpot Garlic Parmesan Chicken Pasta

Ingredients:

  • 1 lb chicken breast
  • 1/2 tsp each of salt and pepper
  • 1 tsp each of paprika, onion powder, and Italian seasoning
  • 1 TBSP minced garlic
  • Buffalo Wild Wings Garlic Parmesan sauce
  • 1 jar of Alfredo sauce
  • 1 16 oz box of pasta
  • 1/4 cup of Parmesan cheese
  • 1 cup of shredded mozzarella

Directions:

  1. Add the chicken, salt, pepper, paprika, and Italian seasoning to a slow cooker.
  2. Add minced garlic and enough of the garlic parm sauce to fully cover the chicken (couple of TBL or so per chicken breast, spread over the chicken with a spoon until covered).
  3. Cook on low for 4-6 hours.
  4. Shred or chop up chicken.
  5. Boil pasta.
  6. Add Alfredo sauce, Parmesan cheese, and Mozzarella cheese to the chicken in the slow cooker.
  7. Stir everything together well.
  8. Add cooked pasta to the slow cooker and mix everything together.

For my family, I did more chicken to make sure I had plenty, so I needed to adjust my seasonings for the added chicken.

No comments:

Post a Comment