Tuesday, December 19, 2023

Chopped Salad Tips

I have really been enjoying chopped salads lately, and one easy way to get everything into small pieces is to use by box chopper. I did want to note here for future reference, that when making a chopped salad with a box chopper, is that the lettuce can get a little stuck (and sliced lunch meat, if you are using that kind of protein), so it better to chop it first and then put other, more solid ingredients through the chopper which will help push any leftover lettuce/lunch meat out of the chopping plate. (I think a more solid pieces of meat wouldn't get stuck like thin-cut lunch meat.) 

I don't know why, but it's just so nice to eat a salad where all the parts are nicely cut up!


This is the kind of chopper I am talking about.

No comments:

Post a Comment