Sunday, January 2, 2011

Marsha's Bagel Crisps


I know I live in a rather small town, but still... searching both high and low, I could not find any bagel crisps to serve with my New Year's dip.  So, I made my own!  It was so simple and easy, I wanted to share.

Marsha's Bagel Crisps
2 large plain bagels
Olive oil
Salt
Heat oven to 400 degrees. Slice bagels into the desired thickness for your crisps (mine were about 1/4 inch thick), place on a baking sheet, drizzle with olive oil and bake until golden and crisp (approximately 8 minutes or less in my oven). Sprinkle with salt and allow to cool on paper towels.

I can see how it would also be easy to sprinkle these babies with some garlic salt, BBQ seasoning, spread with garlic butter, sprinkle with cheese, etc. to make a different kind of bagel crisp. Just have fun with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment