Monday, January 15, 2018

Marsha's Sparkling Apple Refresher

Just messing around, I created a tasty, refreshing, fruity drink that is so fun, fancy, and EASY! I am going to try other juices and things to make other versions, so I thought to myself, "What am I going to call this drink?" Maybe "refresher" is kinda silly, but I think it describes this drink perfectly.


Sparkling Apple Refresher

2 parts Simply Apple juice
1 part lemon lime soda
1 handful frozen mixed fruit
ice

Place ice in your glass and top with a handful of frozen fruit. Fill glass 2/3's full of juice, and then top with lemon lime soda. Pop in a straw and stir. If you find your drink is cold enough without the ice, you can just use the frozen fruit to keep it cold without diluting it.

So, easy, but so yummy!!! I can't wait to whip this out in the summer, on my back porch, when it's hot and sunny!

Step-by-step pix:
Place ice in your glass and top with a handful of frozen fruit.

Fill glass 2/3's full with juice.

Top with lemon lime soda.

Pop in a straw, stir, and enjoy! You can even eat the fruit later when it's thawed!

No comments:

Post a Comment