Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Dirty Chai Tea Latte

I really love chai tea latte, and so I mixed things up by adding some additional flavored syrup to it and a splash of strong coffee to make it dirty. The results were amazing!!! So I don't forget, here's the recipe.


Dirty Chai Tea Latte

  • 3 Tbl Mystic Chai Latte powder mix
  • 8 oz hot water
  • 1 pumps Jordan's Skinny Syrup Cinnamon Vanilla
  • 1/4-1/2 cup cold brew coffee

Using very hot water, mix the chai powder until completely dissolved. Add syrup flavoring and cold brew coffee to taste. Stir and enjoy!

Notes-

To get very hot water, I used my Keurig.

I just poured in about "an inch" of cold brew into the latte, so how much I used is a bit of a mystery, but I imagine it was about a 1/4-1/2 cup. You can totally adjust all of this to your tastes. Like more coffee flavor... add more... need more chai... go for it.

I get my chai powder from Sam's Club in a big container. Other chai mixes will probably work just as well, so use your favorites and adjust the flavors as needed.


To save on calories and sugar, I used Jordan's Skinny Syrup brand, the cinnamon vanilla flavor for this drink. You can use any flavor you like or even leave it out. You can sometimes find these in stores, but I order mine from the Internet.


Here is my post on how to make your own cold brew coffee... but they also often have premade bottles of cold brew in the grocery store right by the milk and coffee creamers. The flavor of coffee beans you use in your cold brew could also impact the flavor and require some adjustment for this recipe.

How to make cold brew- https://1brother2sisters.blogspot.com/2020/07/cold-brew-coffee.html

No comments:

Post a Comment